Exam preparation in Olomouc
Confirm your language knowledge by passing a language exam, we can prepare you individually or in our course.
Most often we prepare for Cambridge English exams (PET, FCE, CAE) and IELTS exams, also for German ÖSD, French DALF, Spanish DELE and Italian CILS. We also prepare for exams in Czech.
What do you get after passing an exam?
- World-recognized certificate according to the European education framework (levels A1 to C2)
- Reliable and accurate results
- In case of IELTS exams a certificate confirming that you reached a certain level
English exams – Cambridge English
- Cambridge Preliminary (PET): ability to communicate and understand the foreign language at a basic level
- Cambridge First (FCE): English for work and study purposes at an advanced level
- Cambridge Advanced (CAE): English on a high level for the majority of professional and social activities
What does the exam look like?
- Cambridge Preliminary: 3 parts: Reading & Writing, Listening, Speaking (140 minutes),
- Cambridge First: 4 parts: Reading & Use of English, Writing, Listening, Speaking (210 minutes),
- Cambridge Advanced: 4 parts: Reading & Use of English, Writing, Listening, Speaking (240 minutes).
Our tip: Up to level B you can learn things you are interested in. If you want to reach level C you might have to study things you are not good at or not interested in at all.